Thursday, September 08, 2005

Well Hello Again!

It has been some time since my last blog (which was also my first). I had a thought today to write some ideas and couldn't find my blog. I thought it ironic that I googled "grinovich 'I Thoughts'" and did not find but one link (isn't there a name for that? Googlewhack?). It wasn't a link to my blog but a link to my friend Costa's blog which referenced my first blog entry. Interesting.

Anyway, as I was working I thought that I should have a place to write down some of the things that I felt really important. The idea that prompted this was the way that our Series 6 materials referred to Variable Universal Life Insurance (VUL). Most of the mentions had negative inferences and I thought that I really need to develop a good seminar and market VUL to both help people and make a little coin.

Another task I feel worthy of commitment would be organizing and/or advancing the awareness of atheism, free thinking or secular humanism. I've often thought that there are more people of like mind but as we don't congregate on Sundays we aren't aware of each other (nor are others aware).

Hopefully, I'll make more of an effort to write here regularly as I also thought it would be neat to keep a diary of my experiences with my daughter, Kaya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home